The caduceus is the symbol of the healing arts, tracing back to the intertwined serpents Moses held over his tribe to protect them while crossing the desert. It also reflects the double coils of DNA. Made in the USA!
*Bracelets are drop shipped from manufacturer and may take 1-2 weeks to deliver.*
Pure Copper – The red/pink-ish metal found in many of our bracelets.
Jewelers’ Brass – The golden metal we use is an alloy (mixture of metals) containing approximately 85% pure copper and 15% zinc, another essential trace mineral for the human body.
German Silver – German Silver is the primary white metal we use. It is an alloy of 65% pure copper mixed with zinc and nickel.
Small - For wrists up to 6" in diameter
* Common children’s size, & for a petite size wrist…
Medium - For wrists 6" to 7" in diameter
* For most Women, and some Men of medium build...
Large - For wrists 7" to 8" in diameter
* Most common Men’s size, & also for a more voluptuous lady.
X-Large - For an 8"+ diameter wrist
When you have the bracelet on, there will be a gap between the two metal ends. This gap should be approximately 1” wide… (between .75” & 1.25”)
- If the gap is wider, you may consider choosing a larger bracelet.
- If the gap is narrower, than consider choosing a smaller size bracelet.