Grandfather Wallace Black Elk, a medicine man of the Lakota people, told Sergio after a sweat lodge session, “We burn sage to purify an area so the spirits of our ancestors will come to share with us their wisdom.” This piece is woven as a metaphor to the sage stick, bundled and burned like incense before every sacred ceremony. Made in the USA!
*Bracelets are drop shipped from manufacturer and may take 1-2 weeks to deliver.*
Pure Copper – The red/pink-ish metal found in many of our bracelets.
Jewelers’ Brass – The golden metal we use is an alloy (mixture of metals) containing approximately 85% pure copper and 15% zinc, another essential trace mineral for the human body.
German Silver – German Silver is the primary white metal we use. It is an alloy of 65% pure copper mixed with zinc and nickel.
Small - For wrists up to 6" in diameter
* Common children’s size, & for a petite size wrist…
Medium - For wrists 6" to 7" in diameter
* For most Women, and some Men of medium build...
Large - For wrists 7" to 8" in diameter
* Most common Men’s size, & also for a more voluptuous lady.
X-Large - For an 8"+ diameter wrist
When you have the bracelet on, there will be a gap between the two metal ends. This gap should be approximately 1” wide… (between .75” & 1.25”)
- If the gap is wider, you may consider choosing a larger bracelet.
- If the gap is narrower, than consider choosing a smaller size bracelet.