$5 Flat Rate Shipping! - Free Shipping on Orders of $50+

Toddler Blanket - Dia de los Muertos (PRESALE)

Kickee Pants


Regular price $ 52.00
Toddler Blanket - Dia de los Muertos (PRESALE)

***PRESALE! PLEASE READ: These items are presale only. They will arrive in store between 2/15 to 3/15. FREE SHIPPING. Use codes CANCUN10 to pay 10% now and the other 90% when it ships to us, CANCUN25 to Pay 25% now and the other 75% when it ships to us, or CANCUN50 to pay 50% now and the other 50% when it ships to us. All down payments are not refundable. Please make sure to check your email for the invoice with the balance from us.***

 Blankies are no longer just for babies! This blanket makes the perfect addition to your toddler's bed. It's cozy and stretchy and double layered for added warmth and weight. These blankets make excellent throw blankets and are big enough for an adult to use (I may or may not have five on my couch right now...).

Made of 95% Viscose from bamboo, 5% Spandex
Blanket measures 42" x 62"

Related Products